Friday, November 02, 2012

What's the Word, Bird?

I just saw a sign on the subway that said abortion and rape are wrong for the same reason. Does that even make any sense? I'm scared to think about it too hard so you're going to have to let me know. Ah shit, I thought about it.

Abortion and rape are the same because society can't reach a consensus as to the personhood of the victims.

Why cant I stop thinking ever. I wish I was a bird. Maybe if I'm a very good girl santa will turn me into one.

Whats going on with rape these days anyway? I only ever hear about it in the context of abortion.

If rape and abortion are the same how come there are no anti rape crusaders lining up outside courthouses to harrass and intimidte rapists as they arrive for their hearings? Conservatives dont give a shit about women getting raped, or children getting raped, or even zygotes getting aborted, probably. Wake up voters, youre being manipulated. Shit. I'm being manipulated too. LET'S ALL STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. Lets all scrunch our eyes shut as tightly as we can and ask Jesus to turn us into birds.
|
Listed on BlogShares