Thursday, December 15, 2011

HBD

My birthday was on Tuesday, I'm 100 years old now. When I started blogging Tony Pierce was 103 and I was like 24. Now Tony is 103 and I'm 100. What the fuck, he's like high school girls, always staying the same age while Matthew McCoughnehay keeps getting older.
I forgot what I was going to talk about because the fat man next to me in this train had me all scrunched to the side in my seat and I just decided to engage in a ten minute battle for my seat back. Sorry dickhead, I was here first.
My coworkers forgot to decorate my desk on my birthday so it was kind of like I was Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles, except I'm twice as old as that. THIRTY TWO CANDLES.
Well, fat man next to me is listening to ludacris now and all I can think about is the time I told Mandy that ludacris is the Fallout Boy of rap.
|
Listed on BlogShares