Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I'm on my way to do a suicide intervention. Is that a thing people do? Go to their friend's houses and ask them if they're going to commit suicide? I don't know but I'm going to do it. I mean, if you feel like someone is going to kill homself and then they do you are going to be fucked up over it until the end of time. I don't want to be fucked up until the end of time. The best part is that this motherfucker isn't returning my calls and I fully expect him to pretend not to be there when I knock on the door so I'm committed to either convincing his landlord to open the door or if that fails kicking the door in. Am I strong enough to kick a door in? I guess we are going to find out.
Oh man, this is pretty fucked up. I don't even have a plan. I guess I ask him if he wants to come stay at my house and figure his shit out and if he says no I have to tell him I'm going to sit on his couch until he changes his mind. If he doesnt change his mind in anacceptable amount of time I'm going to threaten to call his mom. Does that make me a fink or a rat or whatever? Shit. Don't give me your moms number if you think you might ever want to kill yourself, because I'll call her.
I have to do this even though I don't want to.
|
Listed on BlogShares