Friday, June 24, 2011

Electricity!

Well we have electricity again so I'm back to watching netflix and fucking around on my iPhone again, which is all I really want out of life. My brother in law read 237 pages of The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao on Wednesday and Thursday, better living through blackouts I guess. I was supposed to go to Dave's lakehouse today but I didn't because I felt like I was going to die so I decided to eat Thai food and finish the last season of nip tuck. Then I took an allegra. Holy shit. I know this shit must be working because it left me dry mouthed like all the good drugs do.
NIP TUCK. This fucking show. Did you guys watch this show? It's about plastic surgeons. There's this character Matt, he was probably like 16 during the first season. He was like a normal sixteen year old. I forget what happened first. I think he got stoned and accidentally ran someone over with his car. Then he started dating his friend's mom who turned out to be a post op transsexual but he loved her anyway but then his father fucked her and somehow made her go away forever. Then he dated a white supremacist girl. Then he ended up making friends with a trans guy that he beat up once but then he realized it was wrong but the Nazi girl's dad kidnapped Matt and the trans friend and was going to force them to cut each others dicks off but Matt escaped and killed Nazi dad and they buried him in the yard and I think nobody ever found out. Then he became a scientologist and then a meth head. That's the kind of show this is. Now he is a mime! That robs gas stations! Who got caught and went to prison, but he's too pretty! Now he is a punk or a flamer or whatever, I forgot te names of the male prison sex hierarchy. Who cares. The point is his prison husband IS MAKING HIM GET BREAST IMPLANTS. Sorry I will probably never have anything to write again because i've killed my brain watching this effing show.
|
Listed on BlogShares