Thursday, March 20, 2008

that's what she said

yesterday i cut my hair and bleached it. they have now invented shit you can buy that will bleach your hair in ten minutes you guys. thank god, i think i will cure aids during the 40 minutes i just saved, or maybe i will have a staring contest with my dog. the problem with cutting your own hair is that it is pretty much a given that you are going to fuck up the back of your head. i am solving that problem by never looking at the back of my head.

i don't even care how stupid my hair looks, i hate paying people money to do shit i can do myself. god, i was watching the office one time and dwight said pretty much the exact same thing. it's okay, i'm not scared to admit that i am kindred spirits with dwight from the office. sometimes when i watch it by myself i talk to him. is it okay that i think fake people on tv are my friends?

tv is something else i won't pay money for because, seriously, tv? i can do that shit myself. i have whole conversations with myself that are way funnier than anything on tv.
|
Listed on BlogShares