Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i brought my dad to the mutiny last night

i guess my dad is going to be retired now so i brought him to the mutiny last night to show him what his options are now that he is going to have tons of free time. HERE DAD THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO AT NIGHT, OR DURING THE DAY. he was super excited that they played the kinks on the jukebox and then he told my roommate a story about punk rock and car radios. also there was a really fat dude in a misfits shirt that was walking around talking about fighting everyone there and he gets up in my dad's face and asks him if he is going to fight and my dad goes I DON'T KNOW, WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME, SON? except he said son like he was motherfucking snoop dogg or something. i guess i should probably start bringing my dad to the bar at least once a week.
|
Listed on BlogShares