Thursday, December 06, 2007

OMG MY EX BOYFRIEND IS IN PRISON FOR KILLING!!!

look it's me enjoying some freedom

while my ex boyfriend is incarcerated.

my ex boyfriend from high school is seriously in prison for aggravated dui / death of another. what the fuck! god he was pretty. i guess he is going to get ass raped from now until his tentative parole date of 2016. should i write him a letter? i think i am going to write my boyfriend from high school a letter in prison.

i wonder who he killed. was it one of those adorable families from the dui commercials? oh my god what if it was! don't worry i won't ask until the third letter. if i was in prison i would totally want all my ex boyfriends to write me letters all the time. i would write back and critique their spelling just to make sure they knew i was superior to them all even though i was in prison.
|
Listed on BlogShares