Saturday, May 12, 2007

AHHH I AM HAVING A CRISIS HERE

WHY CAN'T I STOP SPENDING MONEY I DON'T HAVE TO GET DRUNK IN PLACES I WILL NOT REMEMBER.


i guess i will probably go to new york at the end of the month because there is a book convention and i like books. i guess i will just lie and tell my boss i have to go because i am a famous writer that is what i told my advisor when i quit school. HA. i have no idea where some of these lies even come from.

anyway i can't decide if i should take a train or a plane because i can't decide if it would be lovely to take a train or not i kind of think it would be except the last time i took one it almost drove me homicidal of course i was with other people and i hate other people. taking a train alone: lovely and romantic or boring and irritating. TRAIN OR PLANE TRAIN OR PLANE I HAVE TO KNOW NOW.

maybe one day i will learn how to sit still probably not.
|
Listed on BlogShares