Monday, April 16, 2007

it is really awesome when your friends tell you you stole a bike in new york and you think they are lying but then they show you pictures






Erin: what am i doing here??? TRYING TO CONVINCE JOEY TO LET ME STEAL THE BIKE???
Sabrina: JOEY IS TRYING TO GET YOU TO PUT IT BACK
AND YOU ARE LIKE: NO
I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS
Erin: joey is trying to talk sense into me and you are just standing there taking pictures.
Sabrina: i think i was shouting for you to do it
and for joey to leave you alone
but then i ws like OK, PCITURES ARE DONE
NOW I AM COLD LET'S GET IN A CAB
and you were like BUT I CAN RIDE MY BIKE
Erin: i wish you had a picture of me trying to put it in the cab.
Sabrina: that was when we were like JUST PUT IT DOWN ERIN
but youwere like NO I AM GOING TO TEACH THOSE CHINESE A LESSON
Erin: HAHAHAHAH
oh man. probably this is a sign i should quit drinking.
i don't remember any of this.
Sabrina: hahahahahhaa
too bad we choose to ignore those signs
you had made your mind up to steal that bike and that was that.

TOO BAD I LOOK HAPPIER ON THIS FUCKING BIKE THAN I HAVE PROBABLY EVER BEEN IN MY DAG LIFE.
|
Listed on BlogShares