Monday, January 29, 2007

it is seriously so fucking gay here.

some girl in here is talking about how she got molested when she was little. i am going to go tell HR that this is a hostile work environment and could they please tell this whore that god fearing christians such as myself don't want to hear about what fucking a fucking harlot she was when she was seven, thanks.

also they performance evaluated me here too bad they didn't tell me ahead of time because i would have quit before they documented the fact that when i even show up here i still don't do shit. it seriously says that on there. i should also tell HR that i think they should write up my boss for not firing me when he is clearly aware that i pretty much serve no purpose. i really think this concrete example of poor management skills should be documented.

it is too fucking boring here to even explain. also i am going blind with migranes from the fucking lights. and i keep trying to hold my breath until i pass out but it is so fucking cold in here apparently i don't even need to breathe because my body is in hibernation mode or some shit. i can't even kill myself here what the fuck.
|
Listed on BlogShares