Saturday, September 16, 2006

without a care i am compassionate about killing her


look at me love me look at me love me love me love me look at me look at me lovemelovemelovemelove me i'm a good person. look at me love me i'm a good person. i recycle and shit. and when i say i i mean not i because i am talking about you. i- but not i- i care about other people. other people. abstract other people abstract people abstract people who exist only in the abstract i care. abstract i care about you abstract theoretically. how much life can i take how many jello salads can i make while i care about other people other people who barely exist within my realm i care about them i care about them while i hate you i care about them while i hate you in front of your face look at me love me i'm a good person. i care about them because nothing has ever happened to me and nothing is ever going to happen to me.

i would never say what you say i would never do what you do i would never i would never i would never. are you better than me i care about aids i care about poverty i care about i care about i tell everyone i care about i wrote a letter i wrote a letter to the government the other day i opened and read it it said they were suckers.

and i try i really do. to not treat people like absolute shit when they are in front of my face. before i try to change the world because nothing is going to change the world it's even dark in daytime it's even dark in daytime for me do you know me help me. or you know treat me like absolutely nothing cause i can take it. but don't forget to feed the hungry.
|
Listed on BlogShares