Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what i did on my summer vacation

the highlight of my weekend was listening to a family sing 'every breath you take' or whatever that song is called at karaoke in a barn. but the puff daddy version.

in other news i got a drivers liscence and some insurance finally so now i can drive around without feeling like a fugitive on the run or whatever. i look kind of stupid but mostly okay in the picture which is pretty amazing since it was three hundred degrees outside that day.

pigeon john is really validating my lifestyle. eating chili out of a can with no shirt showing my ribs? uh marry me please.

i stole a 20 pound bag of dog food and an iced tea from jewel yesterday.

i have to go to the currency exchange now. i should write a song about being 26 and stealing dogfood from jewel and going to the currency exchange and making bargains for cigarettes.
|
Listed on BlogShares