Tuesday, April 04, 2006

it's like i'm nelly bly or something

my mom is scared of me. oh god i've become more crazy than my crazy mom. today we were eating thai food and she was like how are you going to find another roommate and i'm like i don't know it's not that hard to find a roommate and my mom's like oh really? because i thought- and i'm like OH MY GOD MOM REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME I WANTED TO GO ON MEDICATION WELL I AM STILL SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT AND I WORK VERY FUCKING HARD AT PRETENDING I AM NOT INSANE PLEASE DO NOT FUCK WITH ME OKAY??? and she's like uh. okay. then she gave me her credit card so i could put gas in my car because obviously i am about to go home and scream into my pillow because i don't have any gas in my car. oh my god my mom seriously thinks i'm on the brink of insanity.
|
Listed on BlogShares