Friday, April 14, 2006

blah blah i'm bored

guess how many emails i've sent with the subject line 'blah blah i'm bored.' 271. i'm bored. this is the kind of stuff i do when i'm bored. put on mascara. vodka shot. follow mandy around the house and ask her if these jeans make me look like a swaybacked ethiopian. look at pictures i took of myself.

what the fuck. i don't remember ever being that happy in my life. take shit out of my purse and put it in a different purse. put it back in the first purse. put on more mascara. kiss my dog on the mouth. vodka shot. stare in the mirror and think hilarious thoughts. write them down. hm not as hilarious as i thought. vodka shot. wait no totally hilarious. more mascara. i look like tammy faye baker. put shit in the other purse again. like sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lives.
|
Listed on BlogShares