Thursday, February 23, 2006

school is making me crazy

i had to facilitate two classes today don't ask me what that is it's retarded. i prepared for this by waiting until wendnesday at 5pm to look at the articles and then at like 10 deciding i hate school and fleeing the apartment. then i woke up early and came home because i am responsible. then i ate a bag of conversation hearts and read blogs for two hours. then i drew my eyebrows on with eyeliner because i decided if i actually had visible eyebrows maybe people would be more receptive to my facilitation or whatever. also if no one wanted to answer my stellar discussion questions a good ice breaker could be 'so i drew my eyebrows on this morning don't they look awesome?' too bad i am the awesomest facilitator in the universe. now i have to drink beer.
|
Listed on BlogShares