Monday, February 06, 2006

comment me i'm serious.

jessica says valentines day is all about sex and getting dogged. i thought it was about blacking out and contracting vd.

vd day is hilarious because then there are girls running around like OH MY GOD I WOULD RATHER MY ORGANS MELTED INTO A BLOODY MESS OF SINEW AND PLASMA AND SEEPED OUT THROUGH MY PORES THAN BE ALONE ON THIS DAY OF DAYS. whatever.

mandy thinks vd day is about guacamole and mix tapes. fucking every day should be about guacamole and mix tapes. songs from the eighties pertaining to sex and getting dogged, and also vd. that is what i want on my mix tape. even though i don't know any songs about vd. does anybody know any songs about vd??? this is not a rhetorical question. comment me.

i want when doves cry on there. et says 'are you serious?' uh hell yes i am serious. are YOU serious et that you like liz phair? i also want oingo boingo up on that shit. 'i love little girls.' oh yes.

tell me what to put on there. me and mandy want to know. AJAX I'M TALKING TO YOU.
|
Listed on BlogShares