Wednesday, December 21, 2005

so fucking demanding

i want a new jacket and i want it to be navy blue or dark gray and i want it to have ridiculousy long sleeves that totally cover my hands and also have really long elastic-y cuffs i can flip in and hold onto while the sleeves are covering my hands and also it should have some holes in the long ass sleeves in case i want to stick my fingers out and smoke cigarettes or poke people in the eyes or whatever. also it should have zippers on it. also it should have a really big hood. this is why i need to learn how to make my own clothes.

i have to go buy a hat right now because i left mine in my other apartment. yes i have two apartments. i want my hat to be vermillion red. will i ever find a vermillion red hat no i will not. i am going ice skating tonight and if i do not have a hat i am going to freeze to death and even my peppermint schnapps infused hot chocolate is not going to save me.

i also need new shoes. today i wore my dog walking shoes to work. my dog walking shoes are those suede pumas from like 1994 yes i still have them and yes they have fat laces. i can't wear my normal shoes anymore because my normal shoes are made out of mesh and barely have a bottom they are like walking around in socks.

i like these buy them for me buy me these too.

is it hannukah yet i guess i should probably call my mom.
|
Listed on BlogShares