Wednesday, November 30, 2005

you make me wanna

boring boring boring some things are so boring they make you want to stab your eyes out of your head with a bic pen and use it to rip your brains out through the sockets and twist them around it and make patterns on your face with peices of your brains and walk around like a zombie with no eyes and brains all over your face and give everyone bic pen lobotomies and color their teeth in with yellow highlighters and staple their lips to their noses and chins with your swingline stapler. that is how fucking boring some things are.

so i was sitting around being bored and thinking about pulling my veins out of my hands with a number two pencil and running around screaming LOOK I'M A MARIONETTE when xani bar called like 'what are you doing' and i said 'thinking about pulling my veins out of my hands with a number two pencil and running around screaming LOOK I'M A MARIONETTE and she said 'i think we should make a horror film.'

LOOK I'M A MARIONETTE!
|
Listed on BlogShares