Wednesday, July 06, 2005

i am a fucking poetic genius

you hold my hair and i'll hold your hand
because you have no hair. like moby.
yeah, i said it. MOBY!
all over the dishes. vodka and cranberry
it's the color of love!
right after that we can fuck on the floor.
not.

you hold my hair and i'll hold your hand
because you can't stand up
and i don't want to puke in my hair
i just want to puke in the sink
all over the dirty dishes.
oh wait that's not what happened!
i thought you were going to rape me
so i locked myself in my room
and you drank a fifth of cheap vodka
and probably cried
and puked in the sink.
now i remember.

yes you held my hair while i held your hand
or at least that's what you told everyone.
like i would puke in my own sink.
thank god you were gone in the morning.
your new name is pukes in sink mike.
pukes in sink mike pukes alone.
|
Listed on BlogShares