Wednesday, July 06, 2005

being back to work is fucking awesome FUCK YES I LOVE MY FUCKING CUBICLE! LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT!!!

i bet the only time any of my coworkers thought of me when i was gone was when they were doing stupid QA shit like filling out scantron forms in every possible response combination ever. they were probably like "fuck filling out scantrons! i have a phd! where the fuck is that girl that doesn't have a phd???" except instead of scantrons they probably said "fuck filling out op scans!" did you know that scantron is a brand? like xerox? they hate it when i say scantron here.

i'd like to give a shout out to whoever invented the word scantron. it makes me think of a fucking robot from the future that scans awesome future robot tests with lasers shooting out of it's eyes or something.

if i knew my boss wasn't going to be here today i would have worn jeans to work instead of these fucking pants my mom got me at ann taylor. she also got me a pink cardigan. when my mom buys me clothes it is almost like she has never seen me before. needless to say i am not wearing it. one day i will work from home and i will not even have to wear pants.

hopefully that day will be tomorrow.
|
Listed on BlogShares