Sunday, June 26, 2005

i'm drinking wishing well water imported from pluto

that's why my eyes are glassy. so you don't have to ask me.

so yesterday i drove all around oak park screaming along to this song about basement parties on the mother ship and today i woke up with silvery blue shit all over my feet. i guess my overactive imagination is now manifesting itself physically which is fucking awesome.

i got a letter from the government the other day i opened and read it. it said they were suckers. they wanted me for the army or whatever. picture me giving a damn i said never.

when i was like 12 i used to make out with this guy that used to always say that. how could i not be totally in love with the kid that quotes public enemy all day long. then when i was like 19 i was dating this guy that swore that was tricky and he even bought me the cd to prove it. too bad that tricky cd came out when i was like 16 and all that really proved was that he had no soul. anyway what i really wanted was that tricky v the gravediggaz cd.


|
Listed on BlogShares