Sunday, April 03, 2005

what's a pope?

this weekend i got my nipples tatooed so now they are blue like smurfs and then i peirced them so i can hang sliver stuff and peacock feathers from them or whatever. no i didn't.
i was so fucking bored i decided to drive out to aurora last night. i thought the drive would be spectacular or something because i had a cd i wanted to listen to (metal fingers presents special herbs vol. 3 & 4) but of course i forgot it because i'm retarded.

i can't go anywhere or do anything because i don't have any ids or money so et took me on a fabulous date to denny's and a bunch of her students were sitting right by us so i called her a slut super loud and then i poured sugar all over the table and tried to pretend i was blowing rails but she blew it all over me instead so i guess she didn't think it was as amusing as i did. what? if i was a teacher i would totally want my students to think i was a slutty coke head.

then i thought it would be hilarious if i ate some fried chicken since i'm a vegetarian. fried chicken is fucking good!!!

oh yeah, i also showed et my nipple like ten times and tried to get her to tell me how hot it was but i guess she didn't like it very much. whatever, i think it's fucking cute.

i'm the most annoying person ever. my parents pay most of my friends to hang out with me.
|
Listed on BlogShares