Wednesday, April 06, 2005

paper kills phone

i found my phone. under a peice of paper. i'm an idiot.

salman didn't call me. the vatican didn't call me either.

who knows what the fuck i did before caller id. one time my phone was ringing and it said "no number" so i threw it through the window. there was glass everywhere and now the 7 doesn't work anymore. that never happened.

since none of you guys wanted to wake me up with telepathy, guess what i used for an alarm clock. miette. she has to be all up against me while i'm sleeping and she does forceful roll over moves and pushes me around so i end up sleeping on the bed sideways. obviously i have to wake up every 40 minutes under these conditions so i can kick and punch her off the bed.

thank god she hardly ever sleeps with me, except when someone else is sleeping in there with me then she has to get in the fucking middle and make sure nothing crazy is going on. i think she thinks she owns me. oaky, it's true, she does own me. is that weird?



|
Listed on BlogShares