Tuesday, April 12, 2005

love is war

this morning i woke up and i felt like i was going to cry. i tried to pretend i was in a submarine and that shit didn't even cheer me up. breaking up with someone is harder than being the one that gets broken up with. i'm just guessing about that, no one has ever actually broken up with me. i know, it's amazing. if i was dating me i would break up with myself like the first day.

if i was in a relationship that made me want to die and then it was over and i still wanted to die would that mean that something was wrong with me? maybe i need a serotonin shot to go with my mental clarity tea that i bought in china town yesterday.

then i was driving to work and i fucking started crying in the car. that shit is not normal for me. usually i only cry when i'm pretending my parents died to see how sad it would make me or something. sometimes i also cry furious tears of rage when i don't get my way. you know, how two year olds do. two year olds are fucking cute!

if you are ever crying in your car and you want to stop being such a retard put on some really bad rap music. i dare you to cry while you are listening to people yell about their white tees or their air force ones or whatever without feeling ridiculous. if you can cry and feel ridiculous at the same time, leave right now, you are self indulgent and the only self indulgent person allowed here is me.

i think i am truly going insane.
|
Listed on BlogShares