Thursday, March 24, 2005

the bitch is out to get me

fucking miette pushed me down the stairs yesterday. i don't know why she is so pissed at me. i thought we had beautiful love and now i find out she wants to kill me.

i have mystery bruises on my wrists. like, handmarks. who knows where the fuck they came from. maybe i've been having rough sex with myself while i'm sleeping. so of course while i was falling down the stairs i started thinking about all the fantastic lies i could make up if anyone wondered why i had bruises all over my wrists and back. bondage. or, i am playing jesus in a reenactment of the crucifiction for easter. rehersals are totally brutal. stigmata!

god, i have such a positive attitude it's astonishing. then i woke up today with no bruises. dag. there goes my excuse for gratuitous nudity.

|
Listed on BlogShares