Wednesday, February 02, 2005

this is what my life has become?

I woke up this morning and I felt like shit so I called in sick to work and made some Annie Chun's chow mein noodles and garlic black bean sauce and then I threw up in the sink a little bit.

Then I watched Family Matters for a little while and what the fuck! The mom is a totally different lady! She doesn't look the same and she doesn't act the same. She acts so differently that I'm pretty sure she's not even trying to act the same. Every time she said a line I thought in my head how the original Harriette Winslow would have said it, which made me think, damn! I think I'm a better actress than this lady that's actually on tv! But then I wondered if it was only in my head that I could do it, because I'm good at everything that I do in my head. So I tried it out loud and I decided I should be famous.

In case you've forgotten about Family Matters it's pretty bad. But it's not so bad that it's good again, like Walker Texas Ranger or something. It's just, meh.

Steve is in love with Laura and Myra is in love with Steve. Which makes no sense because Myra is way hotter than Laura, plus she has all this shit in common with Steve like she plays the accordian and does weird snorty noises, plus she's not a bitch.

This is what happens to your life when it is cold and dark and you can't help but stay home and drink your life away.

Hm. I tried to find some funny webpages with pictures of the stars of family matters on them, but nothing was as funny as this.

If you just did not click on that link please click on it and read that guys whole web page, pore over it, I mean it, it's hilarious.

This is my most boring post ever, I'm even getting bored writing it. I'm going to take a nap now.


|
Listed on BlogShares