Wednesday, February 23, 2005

how many bites did it take you to chew your fucking arm off


what the fuck is wrong with my life. i was driving to work today and i wondered if i should smash up my car because at least it would not be boring. like then i would find out if i am actually dead, which i feel like i am, or dying. like i could smash my car into the guardrail and fly into lake michigan and if my lungs are actually filling up with concrete slowly, like i feel like they are, than i will sink, and if not i will float.



i want something i don't have but i don't know what it is.

when i get it i'll probably sink my teeth into it and devour it and suck all the juice out of it so hard that five seconds later i will be done with it and i'll hate it and i'll be like what the fuck was i just doing, NEXT.

I don't know how to not be like this.


|
Listed on BlogShares