Friday, February 04, 2005

happy black history month

AOL is so stupid it makes me want to go up to the roof of my building and scream at the top of my lungs and tear all my hair out and throw it on the ground and stomp on it.

Can everything just be run by Google now please? Because I really like how when I check my gmail I'm not assualted by the stupidest things ever, such as ads as big as my head or fake news stories that sound like something you would read in the onion and probably think was totally hilarious, except they are for real.

Black, Bold and Beautiful! In honor of black history month AOL brings to you 10 African American Icons! Except they're fashion icons, and by icons they mean disasters I guess because they included Lil Kim. Oh yeah, plus I didn't know Bob Marley was a fashion icon, but I guess he was. Wait, is this article suggesting that black people's main contribution in life is fucked up fashion?

Who Has Inspired you? AOL offers this question for me to puzzle over, and in case I'm not sure there are some pictures of truly inspirational Americans to help me along. I'm not sure if AOL actually knows what inspirational means, because their examples include Katie Couric and Donald Trump. The only thing that Katie Couric inspires in me is nausea and vomiting. They also include Einstein who is super inspirational yet probably not so much American. I don't get it, are we really voting for our top five greatest Americans like they said we were or is this just some crazy free for all? Because if so I'm going to vote for Elian Gonzales. Remember that kid? He must be like 16 years old by now!

Thanks Elian, for entertaining me during the slow news days when we had a cool ass president who played the sax and didn't fuck shit up every single day!
|
Listed on BlogShares