Thursday, January 20, 2005

your mission, should you choose to accept it

Hm. This guy wants to marry me. Well, It's always been my dream to have a blog husband. I kind of thought maybe it would be Jason, but I'm not going to wait around forever, so maybe I should just take the plunge!

Anyway, we just might be perfect for each other. According to his header, he is always right, and if you don't agree with him, you can fuck off! Well it just so happens that I am also always right. Our combined rightness will be astounding, and people will constantly be fucking off!

However if anyone else is secretly pining away for me, I'm still accepting proposals.

Here's what you might want to know though:

1. I hate everyone. People that are dumber than me, people that are smarter than me, people
who still wear Uggs, etc. Except for people who are extremely good looking, because I am...
2. ...Shallow. I'm obsessed with the way things look, and I think my life would be perfect if I had
just the right shoes/wallpaper in my living room/nose job. You can call it asthetically oriented if
you want.
3. I'm explosive. Like, if my mouse won't point at what the hell I want it too, I will probably scream
and smash it into a million peices, and if my coworkers are like, "what the hell is wrong with
you" I might throw my drink at them.
4. That's right, I drink at work.
5. Just kidding, but I want to, which is probably bad enough.

That's the disclaimer. I probably should have saved a little mystery, but I really don't want to go through a messy blog divorce where you'll end up with all the good blog friends, so I thought I'd just lay it all out there.



|
Listed on BlogShares