Wednesday, January 05, 2005

which of the following

I just got a project doing item creation. This is awesome in so many ways.

It pays $20/hr. Isn't it so tacky that I just said that? I don't care.

But the most awesomest is that this project is part of my master plan to develop the best and most widely used test ever.

I can put my name in the title of it so that I can be famous and live forever.

I can study uroplatus phantasticus in madagascar or play tavla in Dogankent while receiving a check every time someone takes my test, which will be like every day because it will be the best test ever. It will blow the IQ test out of the water. It will be more psychometrically sound than the SAT.

All I have to do is figure it out. What is the one thing in the world that people most want to measure?
|
Listed on BlogShares