Friday, January 21, 2005

Ross Perot Phenomenon

If the current leadership is bad enough, any prospective new leader looks like a god send.

You know when you're little and you're taught to be all patriotic because in our country anyone can grow up to be president? And then you get older, and you find out that if you don't have billions of dollars in disposable income you probably won't get to be president unless your name is George Bush or John Kerry?

Well, if I was as rich as Ross Perot, I would run for president in 2008. I would mostly concentrate on being attractive but not too attractive, and trying not to act too manly, because lets face it, when it comes to women in politics, that is our downfall.

My slogan would be something like "Can it get any worse?" And in the debates I would do stuff like burst out laughing at things my opponent said and be all "Are you fucking serious??"

Maybe I would actually be the best president in the world, because I am an expert in personnel selection, and I could just appoint myself the awesomest staff ever. Kind of like our idiot president we have now did, except instead of evil geniuses they will be geniuses with pure and kind hearts.

Also I will put Cheney and Rumsfeld into exile, can I do that?

Or maybe Obama will run in 08, and little kids won't have to grow out of dreaming about being president, and it will be nice to know that even if you're dad is from Kenya and your name sounds just like the name of someone who blew up a bunch of Americans you could still be the president of the United States of America.

Wait, who am I kidding?

|
Listed on BlogShares