Monday, January 24, 2005

mr. get it wet


When I was little I had a crush on Cory, my neighboor down the street. I used to dream about luring him into my treehouse and dry humping him. Yeah, I was a pretty perverted five year old. Or else maybe all little girls want to dry hump, and it's the best kept secret in the world.

He was a year older than me and I think he used to eat glue.

I still see him from time to time, but I don't want to dry hump him anymore. At least I didn't think I did untill I dreamed about him on Friday night. And Sunday night.

I think we were having a full fledged dream relationship. Because last night I dreamed that I cheated on him with his little brother Scott. Who I didn't fantasize about at all when I was five, because he was three at that time. Anyway, sex with Scott was fantastic, I'll probably be thinking about it all day!
|
Listed on BlogShares