Thursday, January 27, 2005

mind altering drugs

When I was little I used to try to stick my hand in the fand. I bet a lot of kids tried to stick their hand in the fan. And you know what? I bet all those kids grew up and did drugs.

And if you are all sensation seeking and shit, the time between thinking that sticking your hand in the fan is fucking fun and exciting and the time you start snorting ecstacy and rubbing vicks vapo rub all over your face can be priitty boring.

Here's what me and my friends did during that time: Choked each other until we passed out.

So I don't know if that's normal or not. I thought probably every kid goes through a phase where they're like "woah, I can make myself go unconscious!" but I guess not, because I saw this stupid program on the news where they were like "oh my god, a dangerous new trend among children" and I was like, yeah okay, like every kid in the history of Earth hasn't done that. But then I said that out loud and everyone was like, uh...no.

ps. I was never a candy raver and that thing about vicks vapor rub is not about me.

I'm doing some research here:

1. I stuck my hand in the fan when I was little
2. I did drugs at some point after that.

true, true. false, false. true, false. blah blah blah.

Can you please please answer these questions for me in the name of science?? If I don't get at least 10 responses I'm going to shoot myself in the face.


|
Listed on BlogShares