Saturday, January 01, 2005

fame! I'm gonna live forever...

I thought that fantastic lyric was metaphorical or something, but I guess it's not. It turns out that while the tsunami majorly inconvenienced some celebrities, none of them were actually killed by it.

But wow, who knew there were so many white people in Thailand!

I mean, it sucked to see footage of hundreds of brown corpses being bulldozed into a ditch, but now that I find out there were victims who looked like me, I'm just speechless.

And some of these people were better looking than me. So I guess a white person's beauty actually does not conquer all. And here I was thinking that if I were just a little bit better looking it would prevent anything bad from ever happening to me.

There goes that dream.
|
Listed on BlogShares