Monday, January 10, 2005

can i turn into my dad instead?

I think my mom is losing it. She's started telling stories completely wrong, or telling other people's stories like she was there.

And she's passive aggressive, or maybe she's just agressive. She always has some stupid comment. And she thinks she's like the kindliest lady in the whole world, which is fucking hilarious.

She keeps on telling my dad that he is an alcoholic, because he likes to come home and have a glass of whiskey or whatever. It's like me and my mom and dad will be at a restaurant and my mom is like "your father is an alcoholic, he sits in the dark drinking cocktails and programming his ipod until 3:00 in the morning it's so disturbing." And then I have to be like "mom, it's kind of inappropriate for you to be talking about that right now." And then I have to divide up the appetizers because nobody else can figure out how to do it.

And then my mom says something about how the tsunami caused the earth to fucking reverse on it's axis or something. Hm, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

And then I noticed that my mom constantly talks shit about my uncle because he's crazy and he thinks he's going to die all the time and he's lethargic and un productive. And recently I've been chiming in and acting like little miss bitch junior like I forgot that he used to be my favorite person in the world and it's not his fault that he's been in the midst of a major deppressive episode for the past 15 years.

God, I hope I don't turn my daughter into a huge bitch if I ever have one.

I think my brother and I are going to have to take total control of the family.


|
Listed on BlogShares