Monday, January 24, 2005

back to the future

mr. get it wet Posted by Hello

So we traveled back in time to attend the fifth annual mr. get it wet international battle featuring out of state finalists.

Yes I know how to travel in time. No I will not teach you how to do it.

Anyway, the battle was fucking awesome. We got to see fine ass men such as ASSassin and Luscious rub butter all over their bodies and shake their nut sacks all over the place. YEEAAH!

Anyway, after the battle Jessica somehow convinced Choc Swilla and Klymaxx to come back to our apartment. We were taking a picture with Choc Swilla when I had a brilliant idea and ran off to the kitchen to get some frosting. When I got back I heard Jessica saying something about having a bunch of records in her room, and the next thing I knew I was watching elimidate by myself! What the fuck!!

That's the last time I travel with you in time bitch!
|
Listed on BlogShares