Thursday, December 30, 2004

the slander blog

Yes, I am aware that when slander occurs on a blog it is technically libel, but I DON'T CARE.

Okay, I've been reading this blog and this dude always comments on it. I usually want to ridicule his comments but I don't because I'm trying not to be so fucking rude.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this, so I think this will be okay.

He is in love with her. One time he was reading her blog when he was drunk and he got pissed about something or other and he left a comment which might have been mean, or it might just have not made any sense. And then he left another one saying he was drunk and sorry. And then he left one correcting her grammar. Like he's trying to foster an abusive relationship with her over the internet.

I wish this guy had his own blog because I bet it would be fucking hilarious.

I almost just emailed this girl whose blog I read who I've never met to ask her if she shouldn't stop putting pictures up on there because he might be printing them out and putting them in frames and sitting them on his desk at work and telling people she is his fiancee. But then I wondered how you email someone about their maybe stalker without it seeming like maybe it's you that is the stalker.

Anonymous weird commenter: If you are reading this, I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings. But I'm not sorry for saying that you're weird because I think you are weird. Yes, I know you don't really have a picture of her on your desk. It's called hyperbole.

It's not slander if it's true.
|
Listed on BlogShares