Wednesday, December 01, 2004

no family resemblence


Aw, look at my little brother Eric! We're so cute! And just when you thought we couldn't get any cuter, you realize that our names are Erin and Eric! But our middle names are Gaia and Asher, so it's not like my parents were totally uncreative.

If you wondered why it looks like I'm glowing, it's because my skin is actually that white. Look, I'm casting a glare on my brother! It's really not fair that my brother has a glorious year round tan while I am as white as a piece of paper. I mean, look how white my face is, and that actually sees the light of day. Imagine my legs. I can blind people with them.

I've always been jealous of those families where everybody looks alike. I don't look the slightest bit like anyone in my family.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not an "eternal child," this picture was taken on halloween. Maybe I'll send this picture to that Peter Pan guy so he can put it on his website. Except someone I know might wander to that website and think I was a freak. Would that be hilarious or totally embarrasing? I can't decide.
|
Listed on BlogShares