Sunday, December 26, 2004

merry christmas slut

I was mad at my brother because he's had a cell phone for 3 days and he didn't call me and give me the number.

So I made him drink some beers with me. Okay, he drank some beers, I drank some vodka out of a glass.

Then I programed my number into his phone, and I took a picture of myself where there is light coming out from behind me and I look like God or something, and I set it up so when I call him my picture will flash and it will go "Hello Moto!!" The stupid motorola ring tone which I find totally hilarious.

Then we went to a party and I made him pretend we were fraternal twins.

His girlfriend drove us to the party, and she gave me a glass that said "Smart Women Thirst For Knowledge" on it, and some gum that had pictures of raw meat on the package. It made me think I like her alot, even though I used to be like, god, she's kind of annoyingly bubbly. So, I guess I can be bought.

But then I found out that she kissed some 32 year old dude that works at Whole Foods. Yeah, she went over to his apartment and he made her dinner, and then they made out.

That's a date right? I mean, one time I made Ethan a steak for his birthday because his parents didn't love him, but we didn't make out afterwards. Anyway, she said it wasn't a date.

So I guess my brother was okay with it, but then she went and saw a movie with the guy like 2 days later. Which also wasn't a date she said. Because they didn't even hold hands. What The Fuck???

Merry Christmas Eric!!

I hope you new iPod wil ease the pain of finding out that your girlfriend is a slutty little bitch!
|
Listed on BlogShares