Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm searching for the funniest guy in Chicago

I'm jealous of Jessica Seinfeld.

I want to date a hilarious guy. I mean a guy who is so fucking funny that he takes me on a date to a really nice restaurant and makes me laugh so hard I squirt perrier out of my nose and get it all over my nice expensive dress that I bought just for the occasion, and I won't even care.

I don't even care if the guy is fat and wears the same dirty hoodie every day. I don't even care if he hates my dogs. I don't even care if he's a guy. Sarah Silverman would be great.

David Rees would be good too. Maybe he would make me a card on Valentines day with little office people on it. But he lives in New York.

Nathan Alexander would also do. We would watch tv together and make fun of everything. Plus he's Jewish, so my mom would like that. But one day I would be telling him how much I love the virgin mobile commercials, you know, the ones with the super cool old people who are like "where you at?" and he would lose respect for me. Plus he lives in LA.

So if anyone knows the funniest person in Chicago, please let me know who it is so I can stalk them. Thanks.


|
Listed on BlogShares