Monday, December 13, 2004

12/13/79

So it's my birthday. I'm 25.

Birthdays are funny. Last year I spent my birthday in Connecticut, I guess on a business trip. It was kind of fun, I had a really nice hotel room. Except the night before I got really drunk, and was so hungover on the plane that I thought I might die.

Then I had to conduct an assessment center for fire fighters.

Awesome!

Guess what I'm doing this year on my birthday? Studying for a psychometrics exam!

Super Awesome!

But the best thing about birthdays, besides being taken out to eat at fabulous restaurants and getting spectacular gifts, such as round trip airfaire to Europe (thanks mom and dad!) is that you get to see which friends of yours are actually dumb enough to not call you on your birthday and still think they are getting a Christmas present!





|
Listed on BlogShares