Monday, November 29, 2004

woah.

Check out this guys website. Right now.

I hope you didn't forget to look at the fashion section, because it is a fucking riot. Although this guy thinks he is Peter Pan, he also finds occaisons to dress as little boy blue, a bunny rabbit, a ballerina, and a rennisance man.

Here's what I first thought while I was looking at this website: Johnny Depp in the movie Finding Neverland is sexy. This is not sexy.

Anyway, something weird happened to me while I was looking at this website. I almost started crying. I know what you're thinking, but no, it wasn't laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes crying, it was actual crying that almost occured. Thank god I was able to contain it. If one of my coworkers found me crying in my cubicle while looking at that guy's website I'm sure they would have thought I was drinking on the job.

I am not a compassionate person. At all. Seriously. I think poor people are funny. So why do I feel so bad for this guy, I have no idea. Maybe I'm going soft in my old age.


|
Listed on BlogShares