Monday, September 13, 2004

K - I - D - S

I used to like the Black Eyed Peas. I wasn't like their greatest fan or anything, but I saw them once with De La Soul, and I think a few times with J5 and Dialted People, and they were okay. What the fuck happened?? I'm guessing they got a new manager who told them they could sell a lot more records if they TOTALLY SUCKED. And then he told them their first step towards totally sucking would be to get a slutty chick to join the group. Enter Fergie. "What kind of a name is Fergie" you ask? The kind of name that is short for Stacy Fergeson. And if you love the eighties as much as I do, you may remember Stacy Feregeson as an original member of Kids Incorporated. If you've never seen Kids Incorporated, you missed out on a program that showcased the singing, dancing, and acting abilities of such stars as Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Hasselhoff, and Martika. Apparently Fergie graduated Kids Incorporated to become a member of a band called Wild Orchid. This is the part where if I knew how to post pictures on here, I would post a fucking hilarious picture of that band. Then I would post a current picture of Fergie, and I would ask the question, ugly or hot? Because she has a really good body, which might or might not be cancelled out by the fact that her skin looks dirty as hell.
|
Listed on BlogShares