Monday, September 06, 2004

Hm.

Yesterday I saw a Honda minivan with a bra on it. Is that what those things are called that are black leather and go around the front of a car? Well whatever it's called, I saw a Honda minivan wearing one. HA!

What about burberry bras for your car (or minivan). People would love it.

I just saw a commercial for a show where this black guy who used to date Ally McBeal (what the hell is that guys name?) inherits a baby. I think I saw this show before when it was on the WB starring Aunt Becky from full house. And I never saw Raising Helen (Thank God) but I believe it involved Kate Hudson inheriting some kids while wearing Uggs and hot pants.

Speaking of Aunt Becky, I saw the funniest picture of the whole cast of Full House at the premiere of that Olsen twins movie. If I could figure out how to post it on here I would, because maybe someone could tell me who the guy on the right is. He is definitely not Uncle Jesse. Uncle Jesse apparently didn't attend the premiere, probably because he can't show his face in public after he found out his ex wife Rebecca Romaine Stamos is dating the fat kid from Stand by Me.

|
Listed on BlogShares