Wednesday, September 08, 2004

...he's a Lego maniac!


I remember my first crush. It was so bad it hurt. I had a crush on Zack the Lego Maniac. That kid was super hot! And then a new commercial came out complete with new Zack, who was not super hot at all! What the Hell! If anyone knows what happened to the original Zack, let me know. It's possible that he grew up to be Jared Leto or something, but more likely he used his Lego money to go to NYU, and is now a forensic anthropologist or something. So I could possibly have a shot with him. I haven't thought about Zack the Lego Maniac for years. Now I have a crush on someone else, someone I shouldn't have a crush on. I know everyone gets crushes on someone they shouldn't at one point or another. Boyfriend's brother. Brother's friend. Friend's brother. Friend's Boyfriend. Geometry teacher. 2nd cousin. What do people do in this situation? Besides my old roommate, who messed around with our other 2 roommates boyfriends on the same day and then cried and said her parents didn't love her. What do normal people do? I have a crush and I'm writing about it in my journal. Hi, I'm in second grade.
|
Listed on BlogShares