Wednesday, September 01, 2004

gross

I went to the bank over my lunch break, and I saw a girl with a Burberry sling around her arm. Probably not the classiest thing I've seen all day. I'm betting that Burberry doesn't even make such a sling. I bet if I looked more closely, I would have noticed that the plaid had two black stripes instead of three or whatever.

Although I realize I shouldn't make fun of others attire as I am wearing black pants with the hems stapled in and a black shirt with dog hair all over it, damn, at least I'm not wearing a Burberry sling around my arm, and If I were it probably wouldn't be all dirty and scrubby. Anyway, I also want to clarify that I am not making fun of this girl for her fake Burberry, I'm making fun of her because even if Burberry made such a sling, it would STILL BE COMPLETELY LAME!! If you read this post aloud, how funny does Burberry start to sound?

I was also accosted by a guy who wanted me to give him $65, which I guess was like a deposit so I could later go to Colin's of London salon on Oak Street and get a haircut, highlights, massage, and manicure. What a great price! So of course I gave him the money. NOT. I wonder if anyone actually gave this guy $65. I'm trying to think of the dumbest person I know, and I don't even think she would have done it. But then again, I saw a girl on Montell that let a fake doctor cut her nipples off. So.

If that guy actually worked at a salon, he wouldn't have asked me if I color my hair, because he would have been able to tell that I have a bad dye job.


|
Listed on BlogShares