Tuesday, August 31, 2004

fuck you very much!

I so very much love the automated voice on the phone when you call the utilities companies, for example AT&T wireless? It's so great that you can now SAY your phone number into the phone instead of using the buttons-- this must come in handy for the one person that still has a rotary dial phone! Except that the stupid thing doesn't know how to recognize the words when you say them, and then you have to push them anyway, and then it doesn't recognize the numbers when you push them either, and then you have to wait for an operator forever. Except it's not really forever, it's actually up to 10 minutes or longer. Seriously, that's what it says, "up to 10 minutes or longer." I don't even know what that fucking means!!! How come the operator isn't even expected to have a grasp of the English language, yet I am expected to pay my bill on time. What the fuck?? All I know is my phone better be back on in 10 to 15 minutes!
|
Listed on BlogShares